ECommerce Website Design-Development-Maintenance
Helping ECommerce & MCommerce Businesses increase customer reach and grow revenue through the optimal combination of omnichannel presence, know-your-customer tools, and user-centric solutions.
ECOMMERCE WEB SOLUTIONS
Covering All Major Industries
Stay ahead of the competition with our professional, tailor-made & enterprise-grade eCommerce web development services. We combine our eCommerce development expertise with modern technologies to address the critical needs of global clients across industries.
Basic & Small ECommerce
Intermediate & Small-Medium ECommerce
Medium-Large Professional ECommerce
ECommece Design, Development & Maintenance
Professional eCommerce Development
We are known for providing industry’s most versatile, stable, secure & scalable eCommerce development solution for advancing your e-commerce experiences.
Custom Ecommerce Development
Migration & Upgradation
Management & Maintenance
Dedicated ECommerce Team
Covering All Major Industries
Creating a powerful, user-friendly and professional eCommerce Solution for your grocery shop. Our eCommerce development company in Dhaka, Bangladesh helps you put your customers first and engage them on the go. Get fully white label grocery shopping Ecommerce solution.
- White Label & Customizable
- Third Party Integrations
- Seamless Payments & User Friendly
- Advanced Technology Integration
Cart Sharing: Shopping cart is considered to be one of the major yet underrated aspects of e-commerce websites. Grocery Ecommerce must have a separate page that can be named as “My Cart”. It can put it at the top of the navigation bar. One click on the button should bring down a section that will show all the products in the cart.
Multiple Payment Options: Every individual may not be satisfied by a single payment option and they might search for a particular payment option that is not available at your online store. Major concern must be customer satisfaction and thus, multiple payment options are necessary.
Reviews and Ratings: With the help of this feature, will get to know about the feedback of customers. Whether they liked the product or not, they will be giving their review by this feature and you could improve easily, if necessary.
Referrals and Rewards: This feature will create interest for the customers (as they can earn rewards by referring) and they will refer your products to their friends. It will help your business to grow.
Easy registration: Have to provide customers with ease of everything. If customers will get an option of easy registration, they will definitely like to shop from your store.
Delivery Scheduler: The delivery of the items must be scheduled in order to earn great impressions. For that, must have this feature of a delivery schedule that will schedule the upcoming deliveries.
Product Return Option: It is the most important concern of the customer whether the product will be replaced or not in case of any damage or other related problems. You must add a feature that will allow the customer to return the products.
Quick Reorder or Repeat Order: Many times, the customers want to reorder those items they purchased the last time. If they get a feature of repeating their order, it will become easy for them to shop from your online store and the chances of your business to grow will increase rapidly.
Restaurants & Takeaways
Mobilizing the online food ordering and delivery industry by bringing-in thousands of restaurants and millions of diners on one platform with our ecommerce development. We have created numbers of successful restaurants and takeaways since our establishment.
- Responsive designs & User-friendly interface
- Compatible with multiple payment options
- Ready-to-go solution available
- Customized Plans and Solutions
Responsive Ordering: Some restaurants and takeaways will have an ECommerce so that customers can view the menu in advance to ordering. Let your customers view your menu and order using your very own ECommerce system. This will save time for both the customer and you as a restaurant or takeaway business. The ordering process is extremely easy to use. The customer chooses what they want and goes through to a checkout as they would if they were shopping online. This order is then sent to your restaurant or takeaway through our recently developed Smart Ordering System which can then be viewed on a smartphone or a tablet.
Repeat Orders: Once your customer signs up to your ECommerce, orders that they make will be stored into the system. For those that like to order their favourite meal will find this feature useful as they will just need to press the reorder button to place that same order. This again saves time for the customer making it easy to order a meal from their favourite restaurant or takeaway.
Multiple Payments System: Let your customers pay for their meal in advance with the ECommerce System feature we provide in all of the Smart Restaurants ECommerce System which we develop. This will save time for both you as a business and the customer meaning for a takeaway meal the customer can place an order, pay and then collect or have it delivered within a certain amount of time without having to get the correct amount of cash together or pay by card and wait in a queue of customers.
Push Notifications: Push notifications are an important feature to have for your restaurant or takeaway ECommerce System. When a customer places an order they will receive a push notification with their order number. They will be sent another push notification when their order is ready to collect or out for delivery. Push notifications can also be sent out as subtle reminders to your loyal customers to entice them into placing an order with you.
Special Offers: Special offers can be sent out to your customers through push notifications. Special offers help entice your customers into placing an order as they feel that they are getting a good deal and may not want to miss out on that order. As a restaurant or takeaway owner you can decide what your special offers will be and are able to send these notifications out through the admin system which is supplied to you in the Smart Restaurants Package.
Fashion & Clothing
We are very much capable to develop eCommerce for all fashion stores.
- Compatible with multiple payment options
- Responsive designs & User-friendly interface
- Ready-to-go solution available
- Customized Plans and Solutions
Key Features to launch Fashion eCommerce Website:
Ensure your web & mobile store loads quickly: 47% of mobile users expect a website’s page to load within 2 seconds. 1 second of delay in page response brings down your conversion ratio by 7%. A 1-second delay in page loading results in a loss sales every day.
Keep everything organized & categorized: Imagine that you’ve just landed on an ordinary ecommerce and you find everything on the homepage- a mixed bag of products such as footwear, makeup, clothes, watches, jewelry, etc. There are no categories and not even organized the way it is. Would you consider wasting a single second further on it?
Customers have too much on their mind going on. And, the fashion shopping is something that motivates them a little bit, freshen-up for a few minutes, and keep them in-line with their wardrobe needs. So, make sure you always have appropriate product categorization. Also, you need to keep your entire website and your mobile app well-organized with appropriate products, their sizes, images, and everything else.
Have High-Quality Graphics Strategically: How would you attract your customers to your fashion eCommerce store? Obviously, the very first answer is- through attractive graphics. Having high-quality and attractive photos on your fashion eCommerce store is obvious. But, how to use it in a way that helps your customers buy them? Get down in the customers’ shoes to understand what they might be thinking while they are planning to buy fashion products. And, this can help you know your customers well. Now, it’s the time to apply those needs to your product images. Following are the tips to have your graphics placed strategically:
- Your photos need to look real and hence, need to be captured by the professional photographers
- Those photos need to be edited professionally to remove any hidden blemishes or to make it look more polished
- Highlight each product with accuracy that allows your customers to understand, how would that look when actually wore in the real life
- Everything from choosing a background based on the product’s colors to keeping your products as they would look original needs to be taken care of
- So, your graphics should look like they have been utilized in real life and looks simple yet classy.
Keep all your offers/deals on all the pages: The most common practice for the fashion eCommerce stores is placing the offers and deals on the homepage. Even, there are landing pages on which you’ve planned some marketing campaigns. But, do you know why are you offering discount or deals? List them now-
- Attract new customers
- Increase the conversions
- Decrease the abandonment basket rate
- Improve customer services
Now, to get all the above benefits, you need to know that there is no fixed page on which a customer would land. Well, the scenario changes during specific marketing campaigns. But, that does not mean you don’t want to target them to improve conversions. So, you need to make sure you highlight all of your banners on all of your product and their category pages. Make your banners, dynamic and allow them to display it on each and every place of your fashion eCommerce store.
Have an easy site navigation: While reading through the report by CX Score, you will also come to know that customers are more inclined to simple and easy navigation.
Highlight customer reviews: Do you know how much customer reviews are important? Let’s see that in some stats:
- Almost 67% of customers look at up to 6 reviews before taking a decision of whether they should trust business for making a purchase or not
- 79% of customers consider online reviews equally trustworthy as they are the personal recommendation from their friends or relatives
Understand the value customers have, for the product reviews available online. Hence, it becomes extremely important to highlight customer reviews on each of the product pages on your fashion eCommerce website.
Include Smart Site Search: Another MUST HAVE feature for your fashion eCommerce store is a site search functionality that is enough smarter to show up the right search results. Well, for your information, a site search functionality is one of the leading eCommerce website features which directly influences the customer purchases.
So, the smarter your site search is, higher is the conversion ratio.
Offer simple & easy, yet highly secure checkouts: The last but not the least MUST HAVE feature of your fashion eCommerce store is to have a single paged highly secure checkout process. Did you know?
- 28% of U.S. online shoppers have not completed their checkout process because of the lengthy and complicated checkout process (source)
- This means that 1 out of 4 online customers have abandoned their carts due to a long and complicated checkout process
Looking at these statistics, you really need to make sure your checkout process is very simple and easy to finish.
Avoid having too many form fields for your customer to fill up before making a payment and ensure the amount is calculated and displayed appropriately during the checkout.
Our thoughtfully and exceptionally crafted Jewellery ECommerce store development will help you stand miles ahead of your competitors in the market, boost sales, pull in new customers, and ultimately improve your bottom line.
- Clutter free UI design
- Mobile friendly
- Advanced features and functionalities
- Easy to manage
A Great ECommerce Website: If your eCommerce website is complex and confusing, your potential customers will most likely leave before even trying to make a purchase. With the STEVIANA IT, you will ensure that your ECommerce Website is well-performing, user-friendly and has a clean design with a simple but elegant look. Your homepage should state clearly what you’re selling and your products should be sorted in categories to make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.
Detailed Product Descriptions: Product descriptions also play an important role when it comes to building trust but they can also help you rank better in search engines. When writing your product descriptions, ensure that they’re easy to understand and enticing. But most importantly, ensure that they contain enough details about the jewelry pieces. Imagine that you own a brick-and-mortar store. Customers would walk in and ask a bunch of questions about the jewelry piece they are interested in: they’ll ask about the value of gems used, the amount of gold, the price, etc. This kind of discussion is impossible when people are shopping online, so a lack of information could turn them off. For that reason, you need to provide all the necessary info for your customers, plus showcase all the standards and certificates your jewelry meets. It’s also helpful if you offer price break-ups. For example, you can state the price of the gems used, the price of the gold used, the wasting and making wasting charges, etc. This will help you stand apart from the competitors who don’t offer price break-ups and build trust among your customers.
High-Quality Photos: Great photography is, without a doubt, the most important feature of every ECommerce site. No matter how great your jewelry pieces are, if the images are of poor quality, you can’t expect to make any sales. Here’s what you need to pay attention to:
- The images on your website should have a white background in order to emphasize the intricate details of each jewelry piece.
- Make sure the images show the right design, color, and size.
- Customers should be able to zoom and look at the products from multiple angles.
Efficient Customer Service: When it comes to selling online, the job doesn’t end once the sale is made – it begins right after. When it comes to offering efficient customer service, here are a couple of things that can help you out:
- Offer multiple channels of contact with your customers (email, phone, live chat) and ensure that all these channels are active and clearly visible on your website.
- Check-in with your customers to see if they received the product in good condition, and if that’s not the case, offer your help.
- Finally, stay in touch with your consumers via emails about new products, offers, and reviews.
Multiple & Secure Payment Options: Offering multiple and secure payment options is a great way to assure your customers that their personal info and credit card details are in safe hands. In addition to helping you establish a trustworthy relationship, secure payment options also allow for easy international payments which is another big plus.
Travel & Tourism
Improve the profitability and RoI of your tour and travel company by engaging effectively with your customers through a dedicated app. Our eCommerce website development company offers you the user-friendly app, the custom features, tailormade plans suitable for your business.
- One-stop solution at your fingertips
- Easy and attractive interface
- Improve Your Revenue and Reputation
- Hassle-free experience
5 Ways Ecommerce has Benefited the Travel Industry
With the increasing demand of e-commerce, more businesses are now looking for better ideas and opportunities to enhance their market value.
- Online Booking: Customers are no more required to visit offices and travel agents anymore. The whole booking system is online with a feasible payment system. Every system works individually but the integration of this set-up is helping to build and increase business.
- Managing Recessions: The e-commerce industry has amazingly affected recessions. A recession is the period of loss that lasts for almost six months. E-commerce technology has introduced the quick recovery of recession through its ideal solutions to the problems that arise.
- Automation and Networking: GPS is one of the greatest technologies that helps you in the industry of travel and tourism. If you’ll look up any of the transportation services, e-commerce is the one thing that is helping you to connect and offer the best services to the consumers.
- Additional Global Market: E-Commerce technology gives you better know-how about the additional market. The travel industry is not limited to a country or a city but it is globally targeting its customers. People can now book their trips to the exotic destinations from anywhere, such as their office or even the comfort of their own homes. E-commerce allows you to connect to the additional market around the world and provide the most feasible services to your clients, even if they are located overseas.
- Ease of Accessibility: The planning and the strategy processes of business are now as easy as reaching out to the market. The travel agents can now get to know more about the competitors and plan their business accordingly. Apart from the bulk of information, it provides to the ease of accessibility to the customers and competitor behaviour. It makes it all easy for people to connect and grow together.
Furthermore, E-commerce technology provides you with many ways to enhance your business with ease. Just one click and the work is done, payment, booking, monitoring customer behaviour, business plans and marketing strategies are now at the fingertips of every businessman or woman.
The industry of travel and tourism is now dependent on E-commerce, it provides practical ideas to implement and plan anything in advance from cheap solo travel excursions to hefty family holiday packages. You can book last minute deals too. The best aspect is the global availability as well as the accurate information on hotels and the places to visit which are usually backed up by trustworthy customer reviews.
Helping you streamline your ticket booking system to simplify your travelers booking experience on the go. Our eCommerce website development company make ticket booking so easy for your customers to manage itineraries with our best-in-class app solution Compatible with multiple payment options
- Responsive designs & User-friendly interface
- Ready-to-go solution available
- Customized Plans and Solutions
An Online Ticketing/e-ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document used for ticketing passengers, particularly in the commercial bus and airline industry. Virtually all major airlines now use this method of ticketing.
When a customer books a flight by telephone or using the Web, the details of the reservation are stored in a computer. The customer can request that a hardcopy confirmation be sent by postal mail, but it is not needed at the check-in desk. A confirmation number is assigned to the passenger, along with the flight number(s), date(s), departure location(s), and destination location(s). When checking in at the bus counter or airport, the passenger simply presents positive identification. Then necessary boarding passes are issued, and the passenger can check luggage and proceed through security to the gate area.
The principal advantage of Online Ticketing or e-ticketing is the fact that it reduces booking expense by eliminating the need for printing and mailing paper documents. Another advantage is that it eliminates the possibility of critical documents getting lost in the mail or being sent to the wrong address.
Medical & Pharmacy
Get on-demand pharmacy web and mobile app development service for pharmacy chains, independent pharmacies, and online medicine delivery startups. Our eCommerce web development company helps you to easily manage your medicine delivery business online.
- Quick Login & Upload Prescription
- Payments and Offers
- Categories Wise Search & Drug Info
- Easy Order Tracking
While e-commerce is nothing new, the COVID-19 pandemic spurred a massive shift in consumer behavior, when traditionally in-person health care services became virtual, and online prescription purchasing moved from being a simple convenience to a crucial lifeline. Medical & Pharmacy e-commerce shows no signs of waning in the coming post-pandemic world, as many consumers are now accustomed to the convenience — and often lower costs — of remote prescriptions.
Government and consumer demands for lower prescription costs, as well as industry and regulatory efforts to loosen tele pharmacy restrictions, are among the factors driving the growth of pharmacy e-commerce.
Recognizing the opportunities, e-commerce giants and telehealth start-ups put down stakes in the online pharmacy market, spurring competition for established pharmacies and other health care providers.
To compete successfully in this growing market, pharmacy leaders must understand the challenges and opportunities inherent in shifting to an e-commerce model and the recommended best practices to launch a successful pharmacy e-commerce platform.
- Virtual patient care and pharmacy e-commerce surged during the pandemic and are now an integral part of health care delivery.
- Consumer expectations, regulatory changes and pressures to lower prescription prices are driving the growth of pharmacy e-commerce.
- Pharmacy leaders must consider e-commerce challenges and best practices to capitalize on the opportunities a digital service model presents.
Ecommerce Solutions For All Businesses
The Industry’s most versatile, stable, secure & scalable solution for advancing your ECommerce experiences. With our custom ECommerce development solution, you can explore limitless possibilities to Build, Innovate and Grow your online store. Join more than 300+ Businesses who have trusted STEVIANA IT’ custom e-commerce solution for successful online stores.
Why shall I go for STEVIANA IT when it comes to ECommerce development services?
Our development company is always updated with the latest technologies and trends. We follow the Agile methodology for ECommerce development solutions to meet your requirements. We offer a complete life cycle of E-commerce solutions: conceptualization, design, development, deployment, and maintenance. With our 100% quality results and high customer satisfaction level STEVIANA IT has earned the best reputation. How many years of experience does your eCommerce development team have? We employ the best team of ECommerce developers who have years of experience and are ready to take the grab challenges in their career.
Why should I choose ECommerce designing companies in Bangladesh?
Bangladesh being the leading offshore development destination, the Bangladeshi IT industry is known all over the globe for various reasons. Cost efficiency and high-quality development services are two significant factors why businesses choose ECommerce designing companies in Bangladesh.
The eCommerce website development companies in Bangladesh are better known for the broadest talent pool in this domain. Another thing that makes ECommerce web developers in Bangladesh so popular! Their way of deducing a solution for any problem and spirit of learning all the latest technologies is renowned worldwide. Here are a few more reasons why choosing the eCommerce design and development companies in Bangladesh is the right choice:
• Can you get better deals on development costs for such good quality ECommerce System? You bet! The ECommerce website development companies in Bangladesh provide you best deals on development costs. Better than any other software outsourcing destination. You can count on them for this. Are you wondering why? Well, the answer is pretty obvious. Bangladesh has the most significant number of ECommerce developers, and so there is tough competition amongst themselves. Therefore, your hard-earned money is in the safe hands if you outsource ECommerce developers from Bangladesh. And as you know, the resource most important for development is an intelligent vision, and ECommerce website developers in Bangladesh will never disappoint you.
• Take advantage of their time zone: Technically, Bangladesh has a time zone advantage over all the major countries which generally hire eCommerce developers in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is 9 hours ahead of the USA, 4 hours ahead of the UK and Bangladesh is 3 hours ahead of Europe. Are you confused about how on earth this helps your business?
• Quality is what their Only TARGET: It may be the low development costs that attract businesses, but the quality makes them stay. Yes! You read it right. Even at such low development costs, Bangladesh’s ECommerce web designing companies surpass every expectation and deliver the best-in-class ECommerce Solution.
The reason behind this is again the same as mentioned earlier, cut-throat competition within the youth.
• No communication barrier: While outsourcing, the biggest fear of businesses is the language barrier. But when you hire Bangladesh ECommerce developers, you can keep this fear aside.
There are 125 million people in Bangladesh who can speak and write English well, making it the world’s second-largest English-speaking country. Only second to the USA. Also, on the EF English Proficiency Index, Bangladesh stands third in the entire Asian continent.
So, during outsourcing eCommerce website design services in Bangladesh, communication is not a barrier. Outsourcing to Bangladesh means an IT sector where almost everyone speaks fluent English.
Which are some right platforms for an eCommerce website development?
A good ECommerce web designing company in Bangladesh is bound to deliver the best solution to you, and therefore it will suggest either of the three most loved ECommerce platforms, based on your needs, of course.
Here are the most trusted and result-oriented ECommerce platforms that eCommerce development companies trust.
• WooCommerce holds the future: WooCommerce already possesses maximum of the stores worldwide. You can hire a WooCommerce ECommerce development company in Bangladesh and give your eStore business a new life. You must be wondering why WooCommerce is the future of the ECommerce business. Well, here is your answer: Best in class performance.
• Streamlined checkout process.
• Mobile-friendly interface.
• Fast processing.
• The fewer requirements of 3rd party integrations.
• Self-hosting is also possible.
• WooCommerce- An Elite: WooCommerce is a bit different in its type. Rather than being a standalone eCommerce platform, it is a free plugin that can turn your basic ECommerce website into a fully functional advanced ECommerce website. For an ECommerce site already working on WordPress, installing the WooCommerce plugin is a bit easier. Otherwise, you have WooCommerce development services in Bangladesh to hire and get your job done. As you know, all good things come with a price; similarly, the only itsy-bitsy trouble of working with WooCommerce is you need a lot of 3rd party plugins for features like payment processing and inventory management. The silver lining here is that a separate plugin working on payment processing will make the process secure. The ability to choose your plugins gives you another advantage of cost-efficiency. You can choose the one with a lower price but higher quality. This is why WooCommerce is an Elite.
What are the best practices for custom eCommerce development services?
To make your ECommerce website look unique and become successful, the ECommerce designing companies in Bangladesh follow the following practices:
• Avoid Clutter- Neat and Tidy is what visitors love: You will not like to shop from websites that are too complicated to look at and operate. Therefore the thumb rule here is keeping the design simple. Keeping the design simple and neat has resulted in higher conversion rates, and after all, that’s our ultimate goal. Another important thing here is drawing focus on the CTA button, i.e., the Call-to-action button is placed to attract the visitor’s attention, and people don’t have to look for it. A smooth checkout process also leads to higher conversion rates, so ECommerce web development companies follow this practice.
• Easy to read menus are the key to a customer’s heart: Making menus easy to read yet fun is the real key to attract customers. The fun essence is added by the colors and fonts, not complicating the stuff as discussed above. Another factor here is avoiding too many main categories. For instance, you own an ECommerce business where you sell clothes. So, what, according to you, should be the primary categories? Yes. You got it right. The primary categories must be men, women, and kids. You can then categorize stuff under those. Just like a family tree!
• Forcing to create a profile is a big no-no: Imagine how you would feel when you reach the billing counter to check out of a store, and the cashier asks you first to join the membership program as they only sell to their members? You’ll feel disgusted, or maybe for that instance, you’ll buy the membership, but you’ll regret it later. The same is the case online. Encourage your customer to create an account but do not force them to do so. This hinders conversion rates as many people don’t like the idea of sharing their details and then receiving unwanted notifications later. Those who want it will sign-up. The important thing here is that you must treat your eStore like a physical brick-and-mortar store.
• Send notifications even related to abandoned carts: Once a customer becomes the consumer and signs in, you must send them emails regarding the stuff abandoned in their carts. Most people possibly forget about the stuff they added to their carts, or because of some issues, they could not check out. You can always send a gentle reminder drawing attention towards their forbidden treasure.
• Excellent SEO tactics: Most of the leads you get on your websites are not direct. This means not everyone who wants to buy stuff from you will navigate directly to your website. 46% of buyers start the buying process through a search engine, such as Google. Therefore, your website should be in top results; otherwise, your competitors will get potential customers.
• Comfort, your customers with multiple payment options: Assuming all your customers have the same payment method is not the right thing. And even if they do, it doesn’t mean that it is their preferred payment option. Therefore, providing multiple payment options is another best practice, followed by eCommerce web designing companies.
How can I track the progress of my e-commerce store development project? We regularly update you with the project status via chat, call, email, and Skype. Moreover, a dedicated project manager assigned for your project helps you understand the project’s success much better.
Which is the best e-commerce platform to develop my online store? WooCommerce is the leading e-commerce platforms you can choose from for getting your e-commerce store developed.
How long does it take to create an ECommerce website? The time to create a fully functional website is based on many factors. Customized web designing work can take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the complexity of the project and the number of revisions you need. After that development phase needs an additional 1 to 6 weeks, depending on the number of pages and functionality required. We follow an agile development process that helps us to deliver your project in the minimum possible time.
Are your eCommerce sites mobile-friendly? Yes. Every site we have built since our inception has been mobile-friendly. With responsive design methods, we ensure that the websites work well on various screen sizes, from tablets and smartphones to small & large desktop monitors.
Will my website be Search Engine Friendly? We create all our websites keeping in mind search engines. The website design & development is compliant with search engine guidelines.
What is the cost of designing an eCommerce website in Bangladesh? The eCommerce website development cost in Bangladesh depends entirely on the platform, functionalities you choose and your features.